Last night on “Real Housewives of AtlantaNeNe Leakes attended Kandi’s over-the-top 35th birthday party in the $425 “Issie” Silk Drape Front Diane von Furstenberg Dress that she paired with blue and cream Mago Cap-Toe Two-Tone Christian Louboutin Pumps.  NeNe’s royal blue dress features a faux wrap, draped blouson bodice, long sleeves with button cuff, and straight skirt.

NeNe wore the same blue DVF dress when she appeared on “The Ellen Degeneres Show” this past September.

Photo Credits: Reality TV Fashion; The Ellen DeGeneres Show

18 Responses to NeNe Leakes’ Blue Diane von Furstenberg Issie Silk Drape Front Dress on “Real Housewives of Atlanta” & “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”

1. Barbara says:

Love that dress…I knew it was DVF when I saw it. I’m looking for that dress every where. I think I’m going to find a pattern close to it and have my mom make it for me.

I missed the episode but I want that dress (and shoes)

I could really and truly see you in this one.
      I think I’d have gone with a different shoe – either another fun pop of color (like orange) OR just plain nude (lol, opposite extremes, i know).

3. Daria says:

That dress was stunning! NeNe strutted in it well…..

4. I love the shoes. Those Loubs are GORG!

5. I’m not a fan of Nene Leakes style wise or character wise but I must give it to her, she looked fab in this look.

Right! Likewise, I’ve always enjoyed her shoe game but was never a huge fan of her overall style. But she was fierce in this outfit – blue is her color, for real.

6. Shelly says:

I actually really like the dress and the shoes!!

7. Leslie J says:

NeNe was killing it that dress on last nights episode. I was shocked. I loved the way the dress fit her!

8. I LOVED that dress…..