2011 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Looks

2011 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Looks

The 2011 Soul Train Awards went down last night at Fox Theatre in Atlanta and here are a few gorgeous (and questionable) red carpet looks from some of our favorite reality stars and celebs.

I’m hoping to come across a photo of Marlo Hampton at the awards show because I already know she shut it down! I chatted with the ATL socialite turned reality TV personality who explained that she was running late and missed the red carpet. However, she informed me that she wore a black Stella McCartney jumpsuit with Jimmy Choo Zebra Print Pony Hair “Anouk” Pumps and a Jimmy Choo lime green “Candy” clutch.

Cynthia Bailey of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”

Cynthia Bailey and NeNe Leakes of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”

Shaunie O’Neal of “Basketball Wives”

Phaedra Parks With Hubby Apollo of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”

Claudia Jordan of “Celebrity Apprentice” and “Deal or No Deal”

Sheree Whitfield of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”

Tami Roman of “Basketball Wives”

Smirnoff Spokesmodel and Socialite Amber Rose in Givenchy

Tamar Braxton of “Braxton Family Values”

Braxton Sisters of “Braxton Family Values”

Actress/Singer Jasmine Guy

Singer Keri Hilson in Aqua Cobra Rolled Kimono Sleeve Hi Lo Dress

Photo Credit: Talking With Tami; Freddy O

16 Responses to 2011 Soul Train Awards Red Carpet Looks

1. Shauni looks really, really pretty. I always like her looks and styles. And wow…. Tami actually looks nice. It’s so weird b/c whenever I see her on the show, she always looks… well, not that great. It’s like no matter what they do with Tami, she can’t look as official as the other gals. But she looks good here. LOL.

I know! I love Shaunie’s red carpet look so much! Good choice fo rher.
      lol, awww, yeah it is true about Tami. She did look nice two reunions ago though, when she had lost all that weight and wore a fabulous dress.

2. Mitch says:

1. White as we are, my sister and I wanted to dance on that show in the 80’s more than anything! Can you see me practicing at home?
    2. Jasmine Guy? I adore her! Does that mean I am really gay?

LOL!!! Mitch, you crack me up! I can totally see you and your sister practicing in the mirror for Soul Train. Love it!!!
      Omg, who didnt adore Whitley Gilbert?? Gosh, i miss her on the small screen!

I’m liking everything except the plate resting on Tami Roman’s chest.

PS: I love and miss Jasmine Guy!

4. Tami says:

Hmm, I was on the red carpet interviewing then went inside and I was in the 5th row. I saw no sign of Marlo. I stayed till the end too. Maybe she was spotted at an after party because I would have loved to see her outfit! xoxo

Yeah, she said that by the time she got there the red carpet was over and she just went to her seat! (Reminds me of how you mentioned the Braxtons got there late too). Dang, its a shame. She said that Freddy-O got a photo of her so I’ll wait to see if he posts it!

5. K.Nicole says:

I’m glad to see Jasmine Guy looking better, she was looking way worse last year and she has been ill.

Amber Rose was trying to look demure I’m sure, but once you’re a certain cup size a blouse buttoned all the way up looks matronly.

Keri Hilson looks nice, but she needs a stylist that keeps her looking consistent, I think when you’re not an established artist switching up your look all the time is not a good thing.

Tamar Braxton went to HS in my area and I always thought she was a pretty girl, but the plastic surgery to her face has aged her. In this pic she looks at least 40 (not that there’s anything wrong with being 40), but when you’re 5 yrs. away from 40, you don’t want to look like you are already there.

Well I am glad she isnt ill any more. But I am always shocked by how she aged so quickly after “A Different World.” It seems just a few years after the show ended she looked like this.
      Good point about curvy women in a button-up top. Matronly is a good word for it.
      Omg, you are right – Tamar does not look early or mid-30s! You can tell she was/is a pretty woman, but she is just 1-2 surgeries away from looking like the Cat Lady (Jocelyn Wildenstein). 🙁 #FAIL

6. sunshine says:

loved ambers look. is cynthia still married?

7. I am suprised at Amber Rose looking so chic! Love it!

8. Jasmine Guy looks old as heck. But I LOVED Amber Rose’s entire outfit. Very casual yet posh

Yeah, Jasmine hasn’t aged well at all. 🙁 Living proof that the old mantra black don’t crack *aint* always true.
      Amber looks cute, though I wish she’d lose the sunglasses. She’s in Givenchy.