Betsey Johnson Spring 2012 Collection at #NYFW

Betsey Johnson Spring 2012 Collection at #NYFW

Betsey Johnson has stayed true to her girly and whimsical style with her Spring 2012 collection. “Time flies when you’re having fun!” was her inspiration for this season and you can see just that with this racy collection of rompers, mini-skirts and flirty dresses, animal prints and, of course, her signature tutus.  It’s not my favorite of her collections, but definitely cute and glitzy glam, and I’m looking forward to seeing who is brave enough to step out in one of these pieces first!

Who I Picture Wearing This Collection: Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Paris Hilton, Rihanna, Ciara

Photo Credit: Fashionista

Who do you think could pull these looks off?

Check out the Fashion Week Insider to stay updated on NYFW shows and events!

16 Responses to Betsey Johnson Spring 2012 Collection at #NYFW

ahh too much goin on in this collection for me! not feeling it, though the clothes are fun-looking…and i like the shoes!

So not my style but I love that she doesn’t take fashion too seriously and I love the rockstarlets that can pull these off.

3. SiBonita says:

first off, loved all the pink lips! and my fave outfits had to be the high-waisted yellow shorts, the animal print jumper, the white jumper, and the animal print pants. what can i say — i like my clothes a little wild, lol. 🙂

4. Tami says:

Raising hand,me! lol

5. That first dress looks really fun. I can actually see myself wearing it on a nice nYC spring day.

Love that are pieces are fun but not too far out there that the average person will look crazy rocking them.

7. I love how Betsey always keeps it fun and girly!

8. Hmmm…I really love that first dress. very girly and floral. I despise rompers on grown women (LOL). So I cant comment on it except the leopard one may be good as “resort” wear.

The leopard one is my favorite too! Hmmm, i was overwhelmed by this entire collection. Cute… but I’ve seen better from her in the past. *shrug* Maybe these looks will grow on me!