Sister, Sister

Sister, Sister

Actress Tamera Mowry married her long time beau, Fox News Channel correspondent Adam Housley, in Napa Valley this past weekend.  She wore a Carolina Herrera gown, accessorized with a canary-and-white diamond necklace and diamond earrings by Erica Courtney.  For the reception, she changed into a two-piece ensemble by Dolce & Gabbana, and wore Herve Leger for the “after party.”  Tia glowed in a pale pink asymmetrical gown.

The sisters look really beautiful. I love them.

Photo Credit: People

26 Responses to Sister, Sister

1. Deloris Gillespie says:

They look beautiful. And such beautiful spirits!!!!!

2. I’ve always loved them and it’s been great to see them grow. Tamera looks like a stunning bride and Tia looks stunning preggo. Love it!

yayy, congrats to them! that’s so cute…and i’m so glad they managed to stay close and supportive of each other. you know how cruel Hollywood can be, say, if one twin was getting more roles/attention than the other..smh.

I know!!! I agree – they’ve always publicly presented as a very close-knit, cohesive family unit, which I love.

And yes, Hollywood can be very divisive and cruel. lol

Gorg! Like Pippa did, I think Tia’s stealing the show in that pale pink dress!

5. I love how they are with one another…they remind me with my sister and i..i just got married and she is pregnant…too beautiful!

6. Cynthia says:

They are super pretty!!!!!!!! I love them too.

7. nabs says:

that picture was so heartwarming. and they are both so gorgeous in their own ways. loving tia’s pregnant glow! (i coulda sworn that was tamera who was on “the game,” but goes to show how bad my memory is.)

It’s funny, because I always thought it was Tamera too. It wasn’t until I saw them both on Wendy last year that I realized it was Tia.

8. Ellen says:

Oh, so pretty! I used to love that show. And I suppose now that I know we’re having another daughter, I have a newfound appreciation for it!

9. Shelly says:

Why am I saying “look my babies done grown up” They are such natural beauties! I wish them both well in their journey ahead 🙂

10. vonnie says:

absolutely stunning….they both are glowing

11. Autumn says:

They look so pretty!!

12. Kanesha says:

They look so happy!! Very pretty! They are some beautiful women.

They look beautiful. Love Tamera’s dress. It’s so elegant without being overdone.