Nicki Minaj in Pigalle Crystal Encrusted Stiletto for “Moment 4 Life” video

Nicki Minaj in Pigalle Crystal Encrusted Stiletto for “Moment 4 Life” video

Photo Credit: Derick G

Nicki Minaj wore a baby blue silk chiffon gown from The Blonds Spring 2011 collection with these Swarovski crystal-encrusted pumps in her Cinderella-themed “Moment 4 Life” video.

Christian Louboutin | Pigalle 120 Crystal Encrusted Stiletto| $3,095.00

50 Responses to Nicki Minaj in Pigalle Crystal Encrusted Stiletto for “Moment 4 Life” video

Funny- I’m kind of obsessed with Nicki lately. But who isn’t?

2. Gorg! I want a pair of those red bottoms, but my wallet won’t let me get ’em. LOL.

3. tracy says:

those are some amazing shoes! unfortunately, i am already 6 foot 2, so i cannot go around sportin’ heels like that less people start thinkin’ i’m a drag queen.

4. toi says:

Girl those shoes rock :). I like your new blog, all about the girly Yakini Bella :). LOve you :).

5. Looks like she’s got a Cinderella thing going.

6. Wow, those are gorgeous shoes. I can’t walk in heels though 🙂

7. I have seen the music video of this one. Nice Cinderella shoes.

8. Shobha says:

They look like cinderella’s shoes…very pretty.

9. Oh I need to buy those shoes. I don’t want knock off’s those are too pretty!

10. Stephanie says:

I.want.these.shoes.
    But wait… where would I wear them?

11. I could see why the shoes were used in the video. Cinderella was the first thing I thought of when I saw the photos.

12. AVCr8teur says:

Awesome shoes. Guaranteed to be noticed right away.

13. Those are sparkly! I couldn’t wear them, not without falling over.

14. Lisa says:

Give me the money instead! LOL

15. Indrani says:

Wow!
    Sensational!!!

16. These outshine Cinderella’s glass slippers (or as it turns out fur slippers) .

17. Joules says:

Those are some sparkly super princess shoes! I am more of a crocs girl(I know, I know – pathetic) myself, but I always wish I were a heels gal.

18. Now that is some serious bling! pretty, but I would break my ankles trying to walk in heels! LOL

19. NYCSingleMom says:

love the shoes so wish I could wear maybe in my next life

I wish there was a “Rent the Shoes” site the way there’s a “Rent the Runway” site. But I guess that isn’t as realistic, since folks tend to be more rough on their shoes!

20. Comedy Plus says:

They are beautiful, but oh so expensive.

21. I am more the sneaker type myself…

I sure wouldn’t mind having a pair of those in every color!

23. Mitch says:

I do enjoy her very much!
    She was on SNL awhile back and very awesome!

24. I’ve been salivating over these for a bit now. So wish I had the casual funds to invest!

25. yakini says:

Aren’t they though?!!
    Funny, I actually came across the site of a woman who claims she can crystallize any pair of shoes you send her. She had samples on her site and some looked nice. I’d actually go with her before buying from one of the dozens of knock-off Louboutin sites out there.

26. Those shoes are BEYOND fly! I mean goodness…they are worth a pretty penny but I am SURE we can find a cheaper “version”. LMAO!

Aren’t they though?!!