Last night on “Real Housewives of AtlantaPorsha Stewart attended Cynthia Bailey’s 1st Annual Miss Renaissance Pageant in the Park Avenue Cocktail Dress in Ferrari red from Bert Keeter’s Fall/Holiday 2012-2013 RTW collection.  The A-line strapless dress features a faux wrap skirt with bow detail at the waist and bodice.

Porsha Stewart Red Bert Keeter Dress Renaissance Pageant

Porsha Stewart Red Bert Keeter Bow Dress Renaissance Pageant

Porsha-Stewart-Red-Bert-Keeter-Bow Dress-Renaissance-Pageant

Porsha-Stewart-Red-Strapless-Bert-Keeter-Dress-Renaissance-Pageant RHOA

Photo Credits: Chris Mitch/CME 3000; BertKeeter.com

10 Responses to Porsha Stewart’s Red Bert Keeter Bow Cocktail Dress on “Real Housewives of Atlanta”

1. rese says:

This woman is not pretty…at all. People often confused the finish product with beauty. A face full of make up to get your look is not pretty. AJ Johnson, Beyonce, Alica Keys and celebs who have nice facial features and those who can go with out make up are pretty, beautiful….this woman and many others I see in entertainment who ppl make alot of fuss about are just cute. And the dress is something a middle schooler would wear to a junior prom.

2. momoney says:

Busted! Portia is not attractive in the face. However, she does have a nice figure, but that’s all she have. She is not beauty nor brains but if you like a big ass, then she’s your gal!

3. Kourtney says:

Lol. I agree this post is about the dress and I think her make up photographed flawlessly in the club picture. I think the dress is a bit juvenile my fourteen year old wants to wear it to her school dance. 🙂 I think it more appropriate for her

4. Kay Star says:

Dress – Gorgeous! Makeup – Busted! She’s too pretty and too young to have all of that heavy makeup caked on her face. I’m surprised that her controlling, can’t get a word in edgewise, husband “lets” her wear that much makeup.

5. poolgamer says:

I think she looks great, Chicken legs? I beg the differ, she has a great body and her legs bow a little and match her body. At least this women’s BODY parts are real! Fake boobs are allowed but not fake hair! MMMMMM double standards.

6. K.Smith says:

Busted! Especially with those little chicken legs. Minus the weave and the lbs of make-up on this chick there is nothing special about her sans her extraordinarily annoying, high-pitched, silly-sounding voice AND her profound & utter ignorance. She gives new meaning to dummy. Wow. I lose brain cells just by watching a scene that includes her. Who thought this broad was a good addition?

7. Step V. says:

What’s the information for Kandi’s dress and shoes? She looked fierce!!

8. Tami says:

That red dress was flirty and fun on Porsha, loved it!