This evening “Basketball Wives” reality starlet and author Evelyn Lozada kicked off her ‘Inner Circle’ book tour at Barnes & Noble Co-op City in her hometown of the Bronx.  Fans, friends, family and media alike came out to support Evelyn as she signed copies of her book and chatted about what we can expect to read from the series.

Evelyn, who lives for an impeccably tailored Helmut Lang design, was gorgeous in a cropped pant and jacket combo in lightweight crepe from the 2012 Ready-to-Wear Spring/Summer collection.  The cropped jacket features wide lapels, signature asymmetrical hem that comes to triangular points at both sides, and black contrast leather detailing.  The cropped pant feature leather trim at the slant hip pockets and at the contrast drawstring waistband.  Oversized studs, romantic, side-swept curls, and Christian Louboutin Snakeskin Peep-Toe Pumps completed her look.  The pant and blazer combo is available in White as well as Somber Grey.

Sidebar: Of course, I wore my “Basketball Wives earrings” for the occasion!

Special thanks to Evelyn’s publicist Danika of DB Agency for being a doll and for all her assistance tonight! xo

Get Evelyn’s Look Here:

11 Responses to Evelyn Lozada’s #InnerCircle Bronx Book Signing Grey Helmut Lang Jacket & Drawstring Pants

1. Princess says:

R.I.P. Mr. Anthony Achoa you were a good brother-in-law to Evelyn. Song: Conforter by Cee Winans from the Album Alabaster Box for the entire Achoa family. Evelyn we love you babe and is right here praying for you and your family everyday everything is going to be ok!!

2. Kelly says:

She has a stylist so, I dont think she knows too much about fashion. If you have a stylist, you dont even have to think about what you’re going to wear. Oh and the “blogs” are saying the abs were painted on…LOL…I can believe it because those folks do it all the time

3. BellaK says:

Ev looks great. She is one of the only people who does have the authority to call someone a, “Bum B*tch”. lol. She has a ton of swag, yet she keeps her look age appropriate. Luvs it! SHE NEEDS A CLOTHING LINE.

• ms puerto rico says:

Thanks because all the people who always look a mess have clothing lines… give her one. She kills it on a consistent basis.

4. Who Cares says:

wow, she can read. I thought all she could do is Curse, throw drinks and jump across table like an animal.

5. Nika says:

Pretty photo of the two of you! I like your dress (and your hair of course 😉 )

6. She looks great in that outfit! Well, she always looks great so that’s no surprise. I love that photo of you two!

7. Marqui_Puerto Chick says:

I personally dont care for evelyn on bbw. But I love to see her dress. She has crazy style. I really wish that she would go into fashion consulting like June. She could do a reality show doing that. I would watch then.