The “Basketball Wives” reunion show went down yesterday and Evelyn Lozada took to her Instagram to give us a sneak peek of her reunion show ensemble, which consisted of a cropped black turtleneck paired with a turquoise maxi skirt with thigh-high side splits.  Her outfit is designed by costume designer/wardrobe stylist Jason Sky.

Evelyn styled the outfit with a large top knot with side swept bangs, oversized hoop earrings, and $3,995 20th Anniversary Christian Louboutin Isolde Stilettos [last spotted on Malaysia Pargo here and NeNe Leakes here and here]. Makeup is E by Evelyn Cosmetics and face is beat by Farzana Zaman. Hair is by Nataki Minix.

Get Evelyn’s Look Here:

Photo Credit: Twitter

15 Responses to Evelyn Lozada’s Jason Sky Maxi Skirt & Christian Louboutin Isolde Stilettos on “Basketball Wives” Reunion Show

1. Ashley says:

How do I get s hold of jason sky, because his contact tab on his website doesn’t work?! I need this top for an outfit asap…PLEASE HELP

2. Kerry says:

Where can you buy the maxi skirt with thigh-high slits please

3. BellaK says:

She rarely ever gets it wrong to me. Those heels are KILLERS. I love them. She looks amazing.

4. I think she looks gorgeous. Love the hair!

5. That style is JLo-esque to me. I love her in it…it’s fun (colors) and flirty (skin)

6. Kelly says:

She looks like a very cute TRANNY! I recently saw a tranny beauty pageant and she would fit right in with them (with this outfit)

• The Truth says:

Yeah I could actually see that but tranny’s are FIERCE hunty. I really like the outfit, especially the skirt and shoes.

7. GUEST says:

You can dress it up all you want;but UGLY on the inside means UGLY on the outside! UGH!!!!!!!

8. I love the top knot, but would have liked to see it without the bangs. She’s so pretty so it’s always great to see all of her face. Those shoes… they’re so bada$$ and popular this season!

9. tami says:

I don’t particularly like her outfit but her hair is darling! Didn’t recognize her with her hair up! So cute!

10. Ramona says:

I’m sorry but she’s too old for this outfit. It would look cute on her 19 yr old daughter though.

• TK says:

LMAO at that comment. Janet, J.Lo, etc, have all done the look so age don’t have anything to do with it! As long as her body allows her to pull it off it’s fine by me! You know that people who complain about someone else look really wish inside that they could do the sane….u? IJS This motivated me to work out more so I can look even better than Ev…baby weight coming off though! *doing crunches* LMAO

11. Fashion Slave says:

As much as I loathe to say this, Evelyn looks flawless from top to bottom. LOVE the maxi skirt and hair!