Evelyn Lozada’s Orange Twist Front Cut-Out Maxi Dress on “Basketball Wives”

Tonight on “Basketball Wives” Evelyn Lozada met up with Suzie downtown to chat about her relationship with cast-mate Kesha.  She was casual in a long-sleeve orange maxi dress with twist front detail, Tory Burch flip flops, Sun Dial Earrings from her boutique Dulce Shoes [last spotted here], and a major piece of 10-carat engagement bling from her boo Chad Ochocinco.

Get A Similar Look Here:

Photo Credit: VH1 Blog

14 Responses to Evelyn Lozada’s Orange Twist Front Cut-Out Maxi Dress on “Basketball Wives”

1. KD says:

Ahhhhhh…still nothing on the designer of this dress??? I HAVE to have this, and in this exact color! Substitutions will not work. I am in NEED of this dress. Please find out the designer :-(

lol, aww! i definitely still have my eyes open for this dress – i’ll email you personally if i come across the designer.

• Destiny says:

They have this maxi dress but the one with no sleeves at Forever 21. I just bought one and it is sooooooo cute!!!!

2. re says:

Why all her dresses always sold out this 1st time the world seen them…

3. saolao says:

I love the Orange cut out Maxi dress that Evelyn wore. Anyone know where she got this dress at?

4. Jai says:

Any idea who the designer is??? I am in love with this dress and I would love to have it

5. Kay says:

I love the dress too. You MUST find out who the designer is, MUST MUST MUST! XOXO

6. Fashion_fevah says:

I NEED to know where Evelyn got that fab dress at!!! Anyone know???…

7. sunshine says:

Love her! I am so loving that dark green polish even though thats not what this post was about! lol

8. That dress is a very nice color on her. And that ring… wowsa!

9. I wonder if she and Chad will EVER get married..*smh* But I do like that dress a lot

10. Myjojosxm says:

Damn she looks old as he’ll… See fine lines!!!
    There she killed the myth!

11. Earthangel172 says:

She looks nice, fine lines and all! I lurve that dress though. I consider myself skinny fat, especially around the belly area, so I need to keep my stomach covered but Ev pulled it off nicely. I love her emerald green nails and the TB sandals too. Ev and Jenn never disappoint me with their fashion. Now Royce….H.A.M.!!