“Real Housewives of Atlanta” BEFORE They Were Famous [Photos]

“Real Housewives of Atlanta” BEFORE They Were Famous [Photos]

It’s always fun to take a look back and see the beginnings, don’t you think?  Interestingly enough, there were no early pictures of Sheree Whitfield to be found online anywhere!

Linnethia Leakes AKA NeNe

Kim Zolciak-Biermann

Phaedra Parks

Cynthia Bailey

Marlo Hampton

Kandi Burruss

Photo Credit: Bravo TV

15 Responses to “Real Housewives of Atlanta” BEFORE They Were Famous [Photos]

1. mermaidsrreal says:

Marlo was adorable! Odd considering I don’t find her attractive at all now. Kim’s oldest daughter Brielle looks exactly like Kim before she started the surgeries. Kandi looked like the joker in that first kiddie pic–wait, she still does look like the joker. Phaedra looks the same, Cynthia looked like a boy and Nene was busted. LOL

2. oyan says:

j\haha.

3. Jess says:

aye where the hell is sheree pictures at…. ooooo i know cuz that bitch is a MAN!

4. Oh dear… I can’t! Hilarious! My favorite is the picture of Escape. Takes me back to “kick off your shoes and relax ya feet, party on down to Escape beat…”

• Gotcha! says:

Please somebody tell me what happened to Tiny. She was a really cute girl. Did she have bad plastic surgery? I wasn’t around during the days for their group Xscape.

5. Kandi has always been so pretty!

6. I’m speechless! I had to look at Cynthia three times before I realized that was her I hope you don’t dig up any old pictures of me…lol

7. Wow – um… if I were them I’d fight people who posted these… Wowzers!

8. You are wrong for this! LOL I know I was a hot mess but mine were mainly a sign of the times! Cynthia… OMG!

9. ReneeG says:

I love these pictures! It’s funny to see how much these ladies have changed over the years. But Cynthia definitely takes the cake!!!

10. Shelly says:

I love the throwback photos! I think we all have been through some of those fashion/beauty phases. How fun it is to look at these!

11. Wow! Those pics look a mess! But I’m sure if you see my old pictures with me rocking my jheri curl, you’d say i looked a mess too.

These are HILARIOUS! I am dying laughing. I mean, if you go through our albums, we all have BAD pics but Kim is practically unrecognizable and Cynthia…wow, what a swan story LOL!

• Yes! Cynthia is the “Swan” Story! I never would have thought!!!

• Gotcha! says:

You should have been shocked that Kim once wore her own hair — of any color. I’m not so stunned by Cynthia. She was just a gawky girl with good bone structure who came into her own as a model. When she gets it together, she still looks better than all of them. More natural beauty and better taste in clothes.