Evelyn Lozada & Teairra Mari Sparkle in Jovani

Evelyn Lozada & Teairra Mari Sparkle in Jovani

Basketball Wives” reality starlet Evelyn Lozada sparkled in a sheer stone embellished mini-dress by Jovani [$795] at rapper Trina’s 33rd birthday celebration this past Sunday in Miami.  The long sleeve sheer cocktail dress features sequins strategically placed to give the illusion that you’re not wearing anything but glittering jewels.  Hot!  Evelyn styled her birthday dress with a sleek, over-sized top knot, nude stockings, and Christian Louboutin Lady Daf Mary Jane Platform Pumps.

In an interesting coincidence, “Love & Hip Hop’s” Teairra Mari was spotted in the same Jovani dress just last week at Rico Love’s birthday bash also in Miami.  Teairra Mari opted for a bare leg, nude platform pumps, and her signature loose waves around her shoulder. At 5 ft. 1.5 in. to Evelyn’s 5’7″, the hemline appears noticeably longer on Teairra Mari.

If you love Evelyn and Teairra Mari’s sexy look but aren’t willing to drop close to $1000 you can try this Sherri Hill replica which retails for $450.  The dresses, both available at celeb go-to boutique Mint Collection, are nearly identical except for the price tag!  I chatted with a manager at the L.A. based boutique on Melrose Ave who did indeed confirm that both reality starlets wore the original design by Jovani.  In any event, I think both gals look stunning in this sparkly little number.  Thoughts?

via Fashion Bomb Daily

18 Responses to Evelyn Lozada & Teairra Mari Sparkle in Jovani

1. eboni says:

Im torn on who wore it best. I like Ev’s shape, but the pantyhose makes it look like a Dancing With the Stars outfit. I think I actually like it best on the Jovani model to be honest!

Very cute! Britney did the look first in her Toxic video and even earlier in her 2000 VMA performance. hollaaa! 🙂

Oh snap! You sure it was the same dress?! But then, you have always been a Britney fan, so you would know!!!

• SiBonita says:

lol i know what bika’s talking about! she wasn’t referring to the dress itself–but to the overall look, as britney rocked this nude/sparkly body suit in hertoxic video back in the day…SUPER hot!

Yeah, i definitely know exactly the Toxic video look she’s talking about. I was just thinking she meant the exact same dress. But yeah, Britney definitely wore this “look” first. That was a while back!

3. Shelly says:

Lawd have mercy! I wanna sport that one time! hahaha!! The hubby would LOVE that 😉

4. Sexy dress!
    I think that Evelyn looks a little like an ice skater – minus the skates. 🙂 I think that Mari wore it best!

5. Dr. Reginia says:

Evelyn always looks very fashionable. I enjoy her style choices.

6. Oooooooh! I wonder if I can pull that off for my 35th. *Puts this in the mental Roladex*

You’d look real cute in this dress. Go on and get it! Maybe try ebay and a few other places first. Cuz even the less expensive alternative is still a tad pricey.