Malaysia Pargo Launches Three Beats Jewelry Line in Chicago – Part 1 of 3

Malaysia Pargo Launches Three Beats Jewelry Line in Chicago – Part 1 of 3

Tonight “Basketball Wives L.A.” reality starlet Malaysia Pargo debuted her Three Beats jewelry line at an intimate cocktail party at the W Hotel in Chicago. I flew into Chicago this afternoon to attend the event along with guests that included Malaysia and Jannero’s family and close friends, as well as NBA and NFL athlete friends and their wives. The jewelry line, which was inspired by her children (the “three beats after her own heart”) is fashioned exclusively for kids and features fun and whimsical pieces such as strawberry necklaces for girls and game console necklaces for boys.

At the event we had a chance to check out the full line and I was just too tickled – each design is so colorful, sparkly, and fun!  Really, pictures just don’t do these pieces justice – the jewelry is super gorge in person, and clearly an investment that will grow with your child.  As I browsed through the jewelry I was totally envisioning my niece in that sweet, pink cupcake necklace and my older, sports-obsessed son in that dope basketball crown necklace – so fun! There were so many cute pieces for both boys and girls I couldn’t decide upon my favorite!  Maybe the ice cream cone necklace….? The strawberry?  Adorbs!!!

After watching this process unfold on “Basketball Wives L.A.” each week it really was wonderful seeing all of Malaysia and Jason Arasheben aka “Jason the Jeweler’s” hard work come to fruition tonight.  The jewelry collection is fabulous and let me tell you, Malaysia is such a sweet and humble person. Her persona “in real life” is just as we see it on the small screen.  When she stepped on the red carpet where media waited for her she recognized me right away and had so much love for Style Me Prissy, which was super cool.  It really didn’t feel like our first time meeting, as we’ve communicated so frequently via social media.  I can’t wait to share with you all what we chatted about – so be sure to stay tuned for Parts II and III of my Three Beats Jewelry Line Launch Event recap, that will include a fashion round-up of some of the fly divas at the party, as well as my exclusive interview with Malaysia!

Several of ya’all have inquired about where to purchase this collection.  The Three Beats Jewelry website is now LIVE so you can head on over and check it out.  You can also follow Three Beats on Twitter and YouTube to stay updated on special offers and fun promotions!

Click HERE to read Part II: Fashion Roundup of the Three Beats Jewelry Launch Event.

26 Responses to Malaysia Pargo Launches Three Beats Jewelry Line in Chicago – Part 1 of 3

Yayy, I love her pieces! Congrats again for landing this interview/event. You looked so good in that dress, too! What a great choice. You actually look better than all the Bball Wives combined.

2. I am SO excited that you were able to attend this event! So dope! (Sky’s the limit with blogging, Lady!).

Okay, so about the line. How adorable is that joy-stick/super nintendo controller? I love it! Brings back so many memories of playing Super Mario World. And the strawberry and ice cream cone piece. I want it for myself!!! (hehe)

Yakini, I’m so excited for you! What a major event and it’s so nice to see you get recognized for your amazing coverage. These pieces are adorable. I want that cupcake…for myself!!

Jill, THANK YOU! And yes, i felt very much appreciated at this event . I definitely felt like it was important to cover this one, and Im so glad I was able to.

4. SiBonita says:

that’s so cool that she recognized you immediately and showed love! you have definitely always shown love to malaysia and her jewelry line from the beginning, so it’s awesome that she appreciates that!

and she looks gorgeous as always; love her!

Right! I’ve shown love from the beginning, and she definitely appreciated that. She was extremely warm and sweet, and we could have chatted for hours. She was even more “prissy” in person than on the show, which of course I loved! lol. So cute.
      I was glad I flew out for this, defintiely worth my while.

5. osato says:

Love her outfit with the long skirt

6. Mrs. J says:

I’m jealous too…especially since I live in Chicago, LOL!!!!

7. she looks great. and the jewelry is too cute and girly and fun

8. Can’t wait to see the other parts to this post. For some reason I thought the launch party was in LA and that u were flying into LA. I guess I got that misconstrued, lol

Well she is originally from Compton, and of course the show was filmed in LA, so maybe that’s why you assumed it was there. But I believe they have homes between Cali and also Chicago, since her hubby plays for the Bulls.

9. Leslie J says:

Malaysia looks Amazing! She is well put together and seems to have a good head on her shoulders, so without a doubt this line will do great. I was eyeing some pieces for my son. Do you know if they will be sold online as well?

Visit the website (I listed the link toward the bottom of this post) and then there is a contact form on the site where you can ask questions, place orders, etc. 🙂

10. Myjojosxm says:

Gosh that girl’s got style… Totally will copy her first look for less!
    The other girls especially “the cookie one” must be hating right now..?!

Nice line pffff… Of course!

11. bravoerunway says:

What an awesome event! I wish I got to go and these pieces are just stunning!

12. Wow! Awesome pictures! Malaysia looks gorgeous like always. Now, we missed seeing pictures of you…..

Yes, she looked amazing! I have some really gorgeous close-ups of her outfit as well, and will be posting those in the next installment.
      I posted a few of me in my Flickr. 🙂

13. Sheena says:

I’m so jealous you got to attend the event! I just bought Jay a robot necklace, so carrying robots was a good choice. And the game controller, love it!