Last week the self-proclaimed “Realest” Housewife of Atlanta, NeNe Leakes, twitpic’d this photo of herself along with two of her girls.  She tweeted out to her followers: “Me & my girls @dianagowins @thablondebomb playing around n our heels! Which 1 is me?”

She later answered her own question: “Yes I’m the 1 on the left n black with ashy legs LOL

Well goodness!  If that’s not “real” I don’t know what is.  I probably wouldn’t have even posted a picture of myself with ashy ankles! LOL

I guess she wanted to show off those dope Christian Louboutin Duvette 120 Metallic and Patent Leather Pumps.  The heels retail for $675  and were recently spotted on Alicia Keys at her 8th Annual Keep a Child Alive Black Ball. I do wish the shoe had a bit more of a platform heel but fly nonetheless.

The premiere of RHOA is going down tonight at 10 pm on Bravo.  Will you be tuning in?

Photo Credits: Twitter; Zimbio

16 Responses to NeNe Leakes & Alicia Keys in Christian Louboutin Duvette 120 Metallic and Patent Leather Pumps

1. Angie B says:

I think I’d break my neck in those heels. I do like them though.

2. I watched last night and NeNe is off the chain this season! She is acting so “new money”. Too funny!

Yeah, those shoes are bangin!

3. Those are sharp! Zara has a pair that are very similar for like $79 or something

4. Those shoes are beyond HOTT! I love them. If only I had an extra 675 bucks lying around….

5. Mrs Pancakes says:

Nene is just too funny! I want me some Loubie’s so bad!

You’d be surprised at some of the deals you can find at department stores. I was in Neiman’s the other day and there was a Last Call sale, which had a cute pair of CL’s already marked down by 40% or so. Then on top of that there was some other kinda sale going on (dont remember what) but the shoes ended up being $238 or something ridiculous like that (they started out $695). So…. just saying. Dont rule it out! 🙂 They werent in my size, and i wasnt looking to buy a pair anyway, so i didnt pick them up.
      So girl, just keep window shopping the department store sales and one day the Gods may just be on your side! LOL!!!

6. sunshine says:

Yes, I will be tuning in. I love me some nene. lol Nene is so real so I wouldn’t expect anything less from her with that comment. lol

7. Wow! Yes, I wouldn’t have posted that pic either. LOL Can you say do over? I will definitely be tuned in. I’m counting down. BTW: That’s probably my favorite picture of Alicia Keys. She looks so chic and she’s glowing.

• Leslie J says:

I totally agree! NeNe is a mess with her ashy ankles, she probably don’t care either way. “That’s NeNe Leakes!” (in my NeNe voice) I can’t wait for all that drama to begin. I see that they have a new housewife.

Anyway, Alicia Keys looks amazing. She is working that outfit.

LOL!!! Right! I am not posting no pic of my ashy legs. Forget that. But you gotta love her confidence.
      Yeah, Alicia looked really amazing at that ball. I love that she did casual glam (pants) while others went all out in ball gowns and things.