Lil’ Kim Opens Fifth Hair Salon in North Carolina

Lil’ Kim Opens Fifth Hair Salon in North Carolina

Lil’ Kim is a business woman who owns a chain of salons in the south?  Well dang, who knew?!!

While we’ve all been waiting for her next album to drop Kimberly Jones (aka Lil’ Kim) has had her hands full expanding  Salon Se Swa – her booming salon business that she co-owns with her cousin Katrise Jones.  Last week they celebrated the opening of their fifth location in Charlotte, North Carolina.  The latest salon boasts 3,600 square-feet and offers wash and sets, hair weaves, eyelash sew-ins, relaxers, and wigs [Essence].

There are already successful  Salon Se Swa locations in Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston-Salem and Rocky Mount.  Kim has stated that they’re looking to turn the salon into a major franchise, with locations all over the nation.

Aww, get ’em Kim. Still #WINNING!

16 Responses to Lil’ Kim Opens Fifth Hair Salon in North Carolina

1. Niqua says:

I just adoooooore Lil’ Kim. I guess she had to take a back seat from her music career and plant her feet into “long-term” investments.

I definitely have been under a rock because after dancing with the stars and the squabble with Miss Minaj…I thought she just disappeared =(

Yakini…(blinks really hard)…but there is a such thing as sew-in lashes? Where the heck have I been. Or maybe I am not as girly as I thought I was *lol*

Anyhow…love the Lil’ Kim news.

Right, i agree that this was a smart business move on her part.
      Girl, the sew in lashes was new to me too!!! But I dont like how that sounds. *cringe* lol

2. Dr. Reginia says:

Wow, I knew nothing about this salon venture of hers. Way to diversify Kim! I am so happy that she’s looking a lot better.

3. Oh wow… I had NO IDEA she is a salon owner. Like you, I was waiting for the next Hardcore album to drop. “No time for fake ones…” Classic! LOL.

Love Kim. My cousin’s bf does maintenance at her home in Jersey.

5. Bkvixengonemd says:

WoW I am right here in Raleigh I didn’t know she owned a salon. I will have to see this for myself but good for her. She looks much better too, almost like the old Kim that I thought was really pretty. Good read

Okay, if you go you MUST take pics and blog about your experience!!!! So funny the parallel – you being from BK and now a North Carolina girl, and Kim from BK as well doing big thangs in the Carolinas.

6. Earthangel172 says:

I’m late but Kim looks so adorable! I had no idea about this either but I’m happy to hear that she is doing great things..Can’t be mad at her for that!

7. WOW! Alright then!! And dare I say she looks great as well!

This the first I’m hearing about this. Wonder why it wasn’t on the news or in the papers here? Hmmm.. I will have to check it out and do a review.