Naturi Naughton’s New Short Hair Style

Naturi Naughton’s New Short Hair Style

Singer/actress Naturi Naughton, best known for being one-third of R&B trio 3LW and later for her depiction of Lil’ Kim in “Notorious,” was in NYC yesterday rocking a short new hairdo and a bright smile.  The young star was spotted visiting Fuse Studios in the city… perhaps to talk business and her next career move since the (super fast) cancellation of “The Playboy Club” due to low ratings.  Who was watching that, by the way?  I heard it was cute. A shame… Oh, I digress.

So what do we think of Naturi’s new ‘do?

Photo Credit: Zimbio

18 Responses to Naturi Naughton’s New Short Hair Style

1. Nika says:

she looks great!!!! like the natural glam makeup

2. She looks super cute here. And kinda innocent, but not-so-innocent. Make sense? (LOL).

“The Playboy Club” — totally didn’t watch that show.

3. Leslie J says:

She looks absolutely gorgeous! I can’t believe the show was cancelled. I had set the dvr to record the series and I was wondering why it hadn’t been showing up in my recorded list!

4. Melany says:

She is gorgeous & the short hair style looks fantastic on her!

5. Kristin says:

She has the face to carry of a short ‘do! Wish I did. Ha!

6. K. Rock says:

I love the new cut. She is adorable. And I am getting a little Vivica from that first photo. Or is it just me?

She’s a doll. She really does look like Kim though.

I think so.
      But you’d be surprised at how up in arms Kim got about this girl playing her role. From feeling like she is too dark (Kim wanted either Christina Milian or an Asian woman to play the role) to just feeling like she is an inexperienced actress, Kim had issues with it. She was also upset that Naturi didnt contact her to talk to her about the role and playing her… but I suspect that, even if Naturi had wanted to contact her, that Kim wouldnt have been open to sitting down and talking. Cuz she seemed against the casting from the beginning.

8. Playboy club was an EXcELLENT show! and I dont see what all the flack was about? Some old raggedy Bunnies got mad I guess. It’s fictional! I hope they move it to Showtime or HBO or something.. but anwywho..Naturi looks so cute. I swear..black dont crack. She’s not aging at all

Oh, is that why it was cancelled….? I thought it was a matter of poor ratings alone. Hmmm. I wish I’d seen the few episodes there were. Then again, no i dont. Why get hooked only to be let down, right?

9. inga says:

She’s never NOT going to look 12, no matter how dolled up she gets. lol
    Still cute though.
    I watched the Playboy Club. I kinda liked it. It sucks that it was cancelled so soon. I figured it wouldn’t last too long, but I thought they’d at least let it ride out for an entire season.

Hmph, she didnt look 12 when she was riding Biggie in that scene in “Notorious.” And you know just what i scene im talking about. lmaooo!!!
      Yeah, it seems like they didnt even give it a chance. smh. It was gone in the blink of an eye!