Jennifer Freeman’s Princess Birthday Party for Daughter Isabella

Jennifer Freeman’s Princess Birthday Party for Daughter Isabella

This week 26-year-old actress Jennifer Freeman, best known for her roles in the movie “You Got Served” and sitcom “My Wife and Kids,” threw a Princess and Pirates birthday bash for her daughter Isabella Watson.  2-year-old Isabella, whose dad is Jen’s husband and NBA star Earl Watson, wore a white leotard and frilly pink tutu for her special day [The YBF].

Jen has a 2-year-old daughter?  And is married to a baller?  Who knew!  Well, the party looks all sorts of adorable, and Happy Birthday to little Isabella!

Jen’s good friends Cara Mia Wayans, Brooklyn Sudano, Khadijah McCray, and more were in attendance at Isabella’s party.

Photo Credit: Weiss via The YBF

13 Responses to Jennifer Freeman’s Princess Birthday Party for Daughter Isabella

1. Wow… when I first saw her, I was like, “Is that the girl from ‘You Got Served’?” She’s definitely been under the radar for the past few years… now I know why! LOL. But her daughter and that party looks totally cute! Birthday parties are so much fun!

Yeah, under the radar is an understatement!! LOL!! Maybe that’s why i cant wrap my mind around her being a grown woman, married and with kids. Cuz last time i remember seeing her she was playing a teenager on a sitcom and in a dance movie. LOL!!! Happy for her though. Go Jen!

2. Awww! I should have done a princess party! Looks so fun! her little girl is a doll!

3. Mrs. J says:

Verrry cute (and a bit nostalgic)…oh, if I could wish my daughter back to that age!!! On another note – my family and I absolutely love My Wife & Kids…still watching it to this day!!!

4. Awww…so cute. I need a kid. It looked like a fairly simple, laid back party (as it should be for young children). *sigh* I need a kid. I have all these ideas in my head!

I know, Tati! You are so creative and thoughtful – I cant wait to see your future kids’ parties, i know they are gonna be something else.
      And yes, i love that this party looks reasonable and not all over the top. Like a “My Super Sweet 2 Party” or something, a la the MTV show.

5. Shelly says:

Oh wow, I did not know she was a mom and what beauties she and her daughter are! Every time I see little girls it makes me want one more. I better cut it out! 🙂

6. Mrs Pancakes says:

I heard she was a mama…how fun is that party!!

Girl, I’m having a hard time seeing her as a “grown woman” since last time I saw her on TV she played the role of a teenager. LOL!!! Aww, good for her! 🙂