Draya Michele in Orange H&M Jumpsuit for EOYD Charity Event

Draya Michele in Orange H&M Jumpsuit for EOYD Charity Event

Since several of you emailed me about “Basketball Wives L.A.” cast member Draya Michele’s style in Episodes 7-8 I figured I’d do a quick post about the outfit she wore to the East Oakland Youth Development Center charity event.  Draya opted to wear the Gisele Bohemian Ruched Wide Leg Jumpsuit in rust peach from the 2011 H&M fall collection. She was super cute and casual with a loose top knot – and I like that she wasn’t in competition with the other ladies to wear the most expensive, high-end designer frock.

Draya may be the girl the others love to hate – but no one can deny that she worked that jumpsuit. Too bad it’s sold out at H&M stores everywhere – maybe you’ll get lucky and win one on eBay!

l to r: Draya Michele, Malaysia Pargo, Laura Govan, Jackie Christie

Photo Credit: Necole Bitchie

25 Responses to Draya Michele in Orange H&M Jumpsuit for EOYD Charity Event

1. Brandi says:

I bought it off of ebay for about $49 including shipping – not bad at all and it got here fast. I love it! But why does hers look pink?

2. Leslie J says:

I actually had this jumpsuit and ended up taking it back because I am 5ft and even with platform heels on it was too long for me. Draya definitely worked that look!

3. Ummm… yeah… I’m gonna need that jumpsuit in my life. Like, now!

4. Tami says:

I like Draya, I dont know why those girls give her such a hard time, let me guess because she is GORG! Ha!

I’m not the biggest Draya fan in the world, but i defintiely agree that the ladies are extra hard on her. Im glad Malaysia treats her with decency, at least.

5. inga says:

I love this outfit, and the color looks gorgeous against her skin tone!
    I need to visit H&M more. I’m always too impatient to skim through those racks. I don’t have the patience to shop like I used to. lol

I remember that H&M outfit on bus stop ads. Amazing.

7. Earthangel172 says:

Just placed my order! You are thebomb.com for posting the eBay link!!

8. Shey says:

Very pretty! I love blush pink on brown skin.

9. Oh my gosh!!! I was soo in love with this yesterday and before I opened this post, I had told myself to see if you would be able to find out where she got this. You are amazing and I love you, lol! Thanks for such great fashion tips!!!!!!!
    Yay! I hope to check further into this outfit, lol.

LOL, awww!! ((hugs)) That makes me so happy to hear. Glad I could help, and I’m sure you’ll be able to cop one on ebay! Let us know how it goes!

10. Shantel says:

I think Draya looks super cute in this jumper and her body is to die for!!

11. Mimi says:

Hmmmm….I wonder how much they are going for on Ebay. I have one, and I’ve only worn it once!

She indeed rocked it.

I linked to it within the post…. but it looked to me around $30 or so. But most of them are from international sellers which, of course, will take the price higher.
      Do you like yours, and how is the fit?

• Mimi says:

I like it. The only thing is its really long. I had to have it hemmed and its still long. Like I almost tripped a couple of times when I wore it to my family reunion banquet!! I think I paid $25 for it and the fabric and cut is amazing. Well worth the price.