Bravo’s “Pregnant in Heels” Casting in NYC

Bravo’s “Pregnant in Heels” Casting in NYC

I was contacted by a producer for Bravo’s hit reality series “Pregnant in Heels.”  They’re currently casting for Season 2 of the show and are looking for fabulous, glamorous women who are pregnant! Their due date must be between November 2011 to April 2012.  So if you know anyone that may be interested in this opportunity use the Contact Form and shoot me a message!

I should mention, I know Rosie Pope personally (met her at a couple of media events and later had the opportunity to interview her for a Pampers Live Chat) and she’s a gem!  So I promise you that being on the show would be nothing but fun times and great exposure! 😉 We all know where reality TV can take you these days…

12 Responses to Bravo’s “Pregnant in Heels” Casting in NYC

1. They should have casted you (when you were pregnant…of course. LOL)

HA! Girl, I think i was probably far too calm and laid back and relaxed during my pregnancy. I don’t think i’d have brought enough drama to the show. 😉

2. i think it’s a way for the lady to promote her business…she is a business women..kudos to her for doing her thing..if there is a market why not exploit it!

3. toi says:

I never saw the show, so I don’t know.

Why are we as women as each other’s toughest critics instead each other’s biggest supporters? I like pregnant in heels. Of course, if you’ve been in the baby having rodeo once or twice and come from a family where you’re not the only child of course the show seems a bit crazy. However, I have to admit that when some of my friends were pregnant, I wish they would have been able to go on that show.

I enjoy Pregnant in Heels. It’s funny, some episodes will touch your heart and others will leave like thinking ‘Really?’ I think that no days when people think of reality tv shows they think of drama-throws downs, etc. It’s refreshing to watch a show that’s about none of that. I will spread the word about the casting call.

Yeah, it’s a different spin on a reality show, which makes it fun. 🙂 And, again, Rosie is a doll. She really only wants to help the ladies, at the end of the day.

5. Tami says:

I still have yet to get the concept of that show lol

LOL!!! Tami, Rosie basically runs a concierge service for pregnant women ( usually well-to-do Manhattanites) and she helps them throughout their pregnancy, with all of the various concerns and wishes they have, from special, elaborate birth plans to any other (sometimes) extravagant or out of the ordinary requests. Its quite entertaining.

Really? You think? I saw a couple of episodes and they make the parents look like fools! I’m so confused why everyone is advertising for them??? I got no less than 5 emails about this and the show is just awful. I’m sure Rosie is nice but come on!

lol, yeah i’ve seen a lot of buzz about this as well.
      i do think there are some interesting characters on the show and agree that many are depicted to look silly. But truth be told, if someone is looking to break into the industry i think this would be a perfect opportunity…. some of the couples would be good candidates for a spin-off show. What better way to get exposure.