On Day 4 of Mercedes-Benz NY Fashion Week I opted for a Cache Couture Collection Ivory Sheath Dress in Ivory accented with a skinny taupe belt, Escada 5-strand pearl bracelet, and Badgley Mischka Humbie II Peep-Toe Pumps.  My form-fitting sleeveless dress features a bias roll collar and demure V-back.  I really love the clean lines of the dress and felt it was a perfect way to close out the summer season.

Dress: Caché | Shoes: Badgley Mischka Humbie II Peep-Toe Pumps | Bracelet: Vintage Escada | Belt: T.J. Maxx

Photography: Jill Seiman (GlamamomHigh Line Media)

52 Responses to My #NYFW Cache Couture Collection Ivory Sheath Dress & Badgley Mischka Humbie II Peep-Toe Pumps

1. Celeste says:

Looks like you’re having lots of fun at Fashion Week! I so wish I were in NYC!!!!

2. Fatimah says:

I tried posting a minute ago so I hope this doesn’t double post!

Girl you look FAB! I love the whole look! Grown & Sexy! Yet classic and chic!

3. I’m late but you look so gorgeous! I love everything from hair to shoes.

soo gorgeous!! you are looking absolutely fab these days 😀

5. SiBonita says:

ummm…you look SO HOT! screw the rules!! this dress is incredibly flattering on you and i love the accessories! get it, sis!!

6. Prissy says:

You look amazing!! The dress fits you perfectly & those glitter pumps adds an extra Umphhh to your outfit.

Prissy

7. Rachel says:

Wearing white and looking fabulous! Love it!

8. Audra says:

I’ve never understood that rule, but I guess most rules are meant to be broken!!! You look fabulous!

9. aquariann says:

You are gorgeous, and so is that dress! And the shoes, too, wow.

10. Shauntae says:

Very Pretty!

11. osato says:

You look perfect from head to toe. I am loving those heels and you hair looks amazing as well.

xo Dior

12. Love this look! Glad to see your are a rule breaker 🙂

13. NYCSingleMom says:

Wow! Great shots and you carry the white after labor day look!!

14. Yakini, I love everything about these pictures. I posted those shoes on Mom on the Rise a few months back! Love them.

I know!!! I remember – you were thinking about treating yourself to them for your birthday or something, right? Did you end up getting them?!! I love ’em! They’re not the most comfortable shoes in the world (lol), but giiiirl they sure do look great in person!

15. looking good! Loving the whole ensemble! very chic.

16. Yakini!!!! You are KILLING it in these pictures. The dress looks fab on you and the belt, shoes, and bracelet… LOVE! You look absolutely gorgeous. And Jill is so badass with that camera… I see you, Jill!!!

Glad you gals are having such a great time!

17. SwankMama says:

Cute dress! Looks like you’re having lots of fun at Fashion Week! It’s a whirlwind, but I’ll miss it when its over.

18. You look amazing!!!

The belt was a great touch and those shoes are KILLER!

Hi Jen! Thank you SO much, I appreciate that! Yeah, I was super excited about the belt that I found on CLEARANCE at TJ Maxx. 🙂 Its been just the perfect finish to a few outfits!

19. Shantel says:

WORK it!!!! You look amazing!! Your shape is incredible in this dress!! Does not look like you’re mommy to two babies.. Go girl!!

You look RIDICULOUSLY amazing! So happy we got to spend another evening together. Already looking forward to Wednesday. The fun doesn’t stop!

21. You look fab! Love that dress. Your so lucky to go to fashion week!

22. Nikka Shae says:

Very Very pretty Yakini!!!! I love this look on you!!!! The pearls, YESSS!!! I love pearls!!!

23. Hmmm..that looks more off-white so that’s permissible. LMAO! I kid.(I’m old school..I def don’t rock white below the waist after Labor Day). You look so amazing. I LOVE the shoes..they look similar to the ones I have as well.

Thanks girl!!! Yeah, it’s actually cream, not white at all. But I’d probably still have rocked it even if it was white. Fashion “rules” be damned. 😉 LOL!!
      Yep, our shoes are really similar!

24. Omg you look so pretty. Great choice in outfit, you look like a model!!!!!

25. You look amazing! I love the look from head to toe! 🙂

~Fairy Glam Mother
    http;//www.FairyGlamMother.com

WOOT! Thank you lady! My look was far more “conservative” than the other fashionistas/fashionistos at the tents, of course…. but in the end, you just gotta do you, you know?! 🙂