Malaysia Pargo in Blue J’Adore Dior T-Shirt on “Basketball Wives L.A.”

Malaysia Pargo in Blue J’Adore Dior T-Shirt on “Basketball Wives L.A.”

In Episode 3 on “Basketball Wives L.A.” Malaysia Pargo kept it cute and vintage in a cobalt blue Christian Dior Fall 2001 RTW J’Adore Dior T-Shirt. The sleeveless tank top reads “J’Adore Dior” in yellow velvet on the front and “World Champion 1947” on the back.

An authentic J’Adore Dior t-shirt is hard to come by, but you may get lucky and find a gently worn shirt on Ebay, such as this one going for $300 (this same seller also has one in pink and yellow).  I rarely forget a cute top and this same t-shirt was worn by Lucy Liu in a 2001 episode of Sex and the City entitled “Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda.” [In the episode she guest starred as herself, and her publicist Samantha Jones abuses her name to jump the five years waiting list for a red Birkin bag].

Another more recent version of the J’Adore Dior shirt was seen on “Carrie” in the SATC 2 movie circa 2010. I couldn’t find the “original” seller of this shirt, but there are plenty of retailers across the web selling repros in the range of $20-something.

Photo Credits: My Video Capture; The SnobberyChristian Dior

16 Responses to Malaysia Pargo in Blue J’Adore Dior T-Shirt on “Basketball Wives L.A.”

1. TBEEEZEY says:

heyyyy! can i just say i LOVE your blog? i stumbled on it while looking for pics of the burgundy blazer outfit malaysia had on the first ep and saw a different post on her. i love her style & i love your blog for keeping tabs on her fashions. you’ve got a fan in me girl!

Hey lady!!! Thx so much. 🙂
      Hmmm, burgundy blazer? I dont remember that, but im gonna see if they have clips on VH1 so I can try and find it for you. Hehe!

2. I KNEW that t-shirt looked familiar. I just know every outfit that I’ve seen on my beloved SATC girls!

3. Allycia says:

Malaysia is my favorite of the wives, I think she has great style and I look forward to seeing what she’s wearing each week. I wanted that shirt when I first saw it in Lucy Liu years ago!! Love it!!

I’m a new follower and I am loving this site and Prissy Mommy. I have a little boy of my own and it’s so cute to see your adorable boys growing up around the same age as mine.

🙂

Hi Allycia! Thank you so much, sis! They are just getting so darn big! lol
      Yeah, Malaysia is my favorite as well. I liked her yellow dress from last week too!

4. I love that shirt and more importantly I think Malaysia looked really cute in it. I think she’s so cute.
    I’m shaped like Lucy Liu so I would prefer a slit through the top to show some kind of cleavage. 🙂
    I’m a new follower.

I think the shirt is adorbs & Malaysia wears it well. She’s got a great fashion sense! 🙂
      Slit thru the top would be perfect for you!
      Thx for the follow!!!

5. Mrs Pancakes says:

Those are uber cute tees!

6. osato says:

I totally need that shirt in my life…
    now I need to catch up on basketball wives

7. Sheliza says:

Cute! Now this is something I could totally wear and look cute in 🙂

8. yakini says:

Omg, LOL!!!!!! Girl!
    Just get a large, then maybe cut a cute little slit down the front middle, for some breathing room.

9. Ive always liked that shirt..wanting to wear it like SJP did. But…my boobs would make that thing read “Jaaaaaddddddioore” LMAO!