House of Dereon Spring 2012 Collection at London Fashion Week

House of Dereon Spring 2012 Collection at London Fashion Week

Yesterday evening Beyonce and Tina Knowles launched their House of Dereon collection at Selfridges during London Fashion Week. The tribal-inspired line is now available for purchase at Selfridges.com.

Rosario Dawson, Alexandra Burke, Rochelle Wiseman, Rachel Stevens and others came out to support Bey and her mom.

Photo Credit: Wireimage/Selfridges via Beauty Is Diverse

14 Responses to House of Dereon Spring 2012 Collection at London Fashion Week

1. Shey says:

meh. underwhelmed

2. That first mini-dress with the belt and plunging neckline is really cute. Perhaps I should get it for New Years Eve.

3. I agree with some of the ladies..why she doesn’t wear any of her brands? i mean do any of the stars really wear their brands? but congrats to them for pushing it to others who want to wear it!

Right!!! If i actually saw them rocking it on the street and in mags on a regular basis, I’d be more convinced.
      I think Jessica Simpson wears her shoes while out and about, which i think is great.

4. Love the second dress but not really loving the entire line. Beyonce of course looks fabulous as always. (thanks for popping over at my blog!!)
    N

I agree with that.
      I’d love to know who makes Bey’s outfit. Shouldnt she be wearing House of Dereon herself? That’s always the best form of self-promotion.

5. Tami says:

Is this for real? I cant lol

LOL, omg @ you asking if its for real. I checked out the website…. and sadly, it doesnt seem to get much better. Hmmmm, a little surprised by that. I expected something a little different from the big reveal.

6. Earthangel172 says:

I feel underwhelmed by the whole collection. Bey and Tina look great though.

7. Hmm..not to crazy about any of it. Except…I liked HER own outfit. LOL