My Barneys New York GLAM Network Dinner Kardashian Kollection Jumpsuit

My Barneys New York GLAM Network Dinner Kardashian Kollection Jumpsuit

Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week has just about come to an end and who better to send off the season in style with than the like-minded fashionistas and fashionistos of GLAM!? Last night I had dinner at Fred’s Restaurant – Barneys, with the publishers, editors, and social media team who make up Glam Media.  It was an intimate evening of fun, fellowshipping, and spirits!  Exciting things are on the horizon for Glam and I’m so excited to be a part of that!

I loved chatting with some of my favorite social media personalities and Glam Media gals throughout the evening.  What a treat it was to share conversation and laughter with fellow NYC bloggers in attendance as well as long-distance bloggers in town for Fashion Week and related activities.  It’s always a special treat getting to match a screen name/identity to a face.

Me & Michelle Madhok of SheFinds.com

Me & Catherine Kallon of  Red Carpet Fashion Awards

Me & Jill Seiman of Glamamom

Me & Raijean Stroud of Swa-Rai Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

It seemed only right to finish off the week in a sleek jumpsuit from the Kardashian Kollection. I styled the black jumpsuit with a stretchy waist belt, red clutch, powder blue ankle tie sandals with metal heel, black and silver bangles, and one of my favorite accessories – my Andrew Hamilton Crawford Red Sole High Heel Shoe Necklace.

It was a chic and glamorous evening, filled with good food, good drinks, good company, and good cheer. I love social media dearly and, of course, live for my blogs and my Twitter/Facebook connections.  But sometimes it’s very necessary to step from behind the screen and shake a hand, kiss a cheek, or give a hug.  Yesterday evening I was able to do all of those things! I’d like to thank the lovely folks at Glam Media for a great evening and for the generous Felix Rey New York Sequin Tote overflowing with goodies.

Sayonara, New York Fashion Week!

22 Responses to My Barneys New York GLAM Network Dinner Kardashian Kollection Jumpsuit

that jumpsuit looks amazing on you! great choice…you look so pretty. glad u had fun!

This was just SUCH an amazing event. The perfect cherry on top of fashion week!

3. Yakini, you look flawless in every pic! That jumpsuit was such a great choice! And you’re gonna have to post some more hair care articles because I swear, I’ve never seen you with a bad hair day. Sounds like a really fun event. Isn’t Michelle a darling?! My friend works at MOMfinds and I met Michelle once… such a sweetheart!

She is so nice, Alicia! It was fun chatting with her at dinner.
      Yeah, i’ve been meaning to take some current hair pictures and do an update. Im gonna aim for that in the next month!

4. You look absolutely marvelous, dahlin’! I love that clutch and that jumpsuit was so flattering on you!

5. Fatimah says:

You look fab! Such a pretty lady! You fit in really well in the Glam atmosphere…because you are just that girlie!

6. You look hot! That jumpsuit looks great. I was on the fence with Kardash collection, but you make it look so good!

Thx chica!
      Yeah, i am really pleased with the pieces i’ve tried, for the most part! This weekend Im actually working on my formal review of the collection, so that’ll be up by next week!

7. vonnie says:

looks WAY fun! wish that I was there, everyone is so fab and pretty

8. Raijean says:

Great times indeed!

I thought I recognized that jumpsuit from their collection. The shoes & clutching were great pops of color. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Thank you sis!
      Yup, that’s the last Kardashian Kollection piece i’ll be featuring before I do my formal review of the collection. That should be up next week!

10. Krystel says:

You look great girl…love the outfit. Looks like you had lots of fun!