“Tia & Tamera” Bring Us a Double Dose of Style

“Tia & Tamera” Bring Us a Double Dose of Style

Photo Credit: The Style Network

Tia and Tamera Mowry’s reality docu-series premiered on The Style Network last night.  I was so caught up in the whirlwind of tweeting while watching the season finales of both “Basketball Wives” and “Single Ladies” (< — HOT!!!) that it totally slipped my mind.  However, I’ll be tuning in going forward and excited to follow these ever positive, endearing sisters and their fab fashion sense.  The show follows the two gals as Tamera (“the one with the mole”) gears up for her wedding to Adam Housley and Tia (star of “The Game”) gets ready to give birth to her first baby with hubs Cory Hardrict.

Photo Credit: Getty Images

Meanwhile, I just love this photo of the ladies at the NBC Universal Press Tour All-Star Party in Beverly Hills.  New mom Tia was gorgeous in a satin turquoise one-shoulder draped dress, gray tuxedo blazer, and gray suede pumps.  She tweeted of the photo, “I like to represent what real mommas look like and go through 🙂 Love this pic of sis and I!” She was probably referring to the fact that she hadn’t yet dropped all of her baby weight and looks amazing – I love it!  Tamera was glam in a silver with blush undertone sequined sheath and blush heels.

12 Responses to “Tia & Tamera” Bring Us a Double Dose of Style

1. They are so stylish, aren’t they? Natural, understated beauty, but so so pretty. And I love that they are always so positive too. I missed the first episode too, because of Basketball Wives, but I’ll be catching up next week.

That’s why i missed it too (lol). They have been showing it a lot on the network, so you’ll definitely get a chance to see it before the new one airs next week!

They’re adorable!

3. Tami says:

They are too cute met one of them last summer at Steve Harvey’s Dreamers Academy at Disney. Very nice! I watched a bit of the show today. I dont like playing baby shower games though lol.

Awww, SO good to know they are as sweet as they seem on TV. 🙂 That makes me happy!
      P.S. Girl, I am so annoyed by all showers at this point, baby and bridal. A necessary evil (lol).

4. I love Tia and Tamera! I watched last season or last show they had on Style. I will be watching this every week.

I got a chance to watch it last night when it re-aired on The Style Network. I loved it! I laughed, I teared up, I could totally empathize with the struggle of each trying to be involved in one another’s special milestones, but so absorbed in their own lives. It was so nice… I’ll be tuning in every week as well! 🙂

5. They continue to be absolutely adorable. i watched a little bit of their episode today. can’t wait to see Tamera’s wedding gown. should be gorgeous!They remind me of my sister and i. although we are not twins, i got married recently and she is about to give birth in less than four months! so im totally partial to them…

The show was awesome!! It was nice to see that they really two very different people. Their personalities are just so different and I’m looking forward to seeing the rest of season. Very refreshing to see a positive Black reality tv show.

Oooh, I’m so happy to hear that it is every bit as interesting and positive as I’d imagined. I sure can’t wait to watch it next week! Hope I can catch the rerun of Episode 1 this wknd.