Rihanna in Antonio Berardi at Reb’l Fleur UK Launch

Rihanna in Antonio Berardi at Reb’l Fleur UK Launch

I just loved Rihanna’s glamorous, vintage-inspired look as she promoted her new fragrance, Reb’l Fleur, in the UK this afternoon.  She was spotted on Oxford Street heading into the House of Fraser in over-sized white sunnies, classically styled tresses,  and a feathered top with loosely fitting cropped pants.  I don’t love the feathered top but the entire ensemble together is giving me life!

Reb’l Fleur, created by Caroline Sabas and Marypierre Julien of Givaudan, is described as “…an intense and daring fruity chypre, composed of sophisticated floral notes: tuberose, violet and hibiscus, with a splash of coconut water.”

Doesn’t that sound absolutely delicious!?

Photo Credit: Rihanna Daily & Style.com

Rihanna’s sleeveless top and pants are from the Antonio Berardi Resort 2012 Collection. She paired the aqua pantsuit with nude Christian Louboutin Pigalle Patent Leather Pumps and Susan Caplan vintage jewelry, which included a 1980s Chanel coin bracelet and 1980s faux pearl and gold hoop earrings.

She rocked a pair of Linda Farrow Luxe Cream Colored Snakeskin Cat Eye Sunglasses that retail for $740.

Rihanna, much success to you with this new venture!

20 Responses to Rihanna in Antonio Berardi at Reb’l Fleur UK Launch

1. Brianna says:

I loved Rhianna..She’s one of a kind..she is my favorite artist and she can do no wrong and also her product is good..Glamorous Rhianna and stylist..!

2. Debby says:

I love the fashion. Gorgeously portrayed! Like rugs but with flare. Just so cool to look at. It compliments the wearer.She’s one of my favorites. She can do no wrong in my book. Have to respect a risk-taker.

3. Artea says:

4. Nikka Shae says:

I love this look on her!!!! Yes I ‘m so glad the red hair is gone!!! Her glasses are hottt too!!!!

5. Shelly says:

Jeez, she is go gorgeous!! She can pull of virtually any look and do it really BIG!

6. Leah says:

One of my favorite Artists! Rihanna did the best of the best performance ever. I love her songs so much!

i liked this look…the shirt is definitely a bit crazy for my taste, though it’s not necessarily unflattering on her. but i do love the color, her hair, and accessories! designers should just stop making bird feather garments, period.

9. osato says:

I actually love this look, she always looks great!

10. LOVE the new hair color. Was so so tired of that red…but I am not liking this outfit. It’s like a teal Big Bird…no bueno!!

I was so over that flaming red hair too!!!!
      lmaooo @ teal big bird. Oh gosh, no!!!!
      Like i said, im not a fan of the feathered top (or feathers on any outfit, for that matter). But something about the color of the outfit, with the hair, and the sunglasses, works for me when put together. Very glamorous and pretty look.