Malaysia Pargo in Hervé Léger at “Basketball Wives L.A.” ‘Welcome to LA Soiree’

Malaysia Pargo in Hervé Léger at “Basketball Wives L.A.” ‘Welcome to LA Soiree’

Last night the ladies of VH1’s “Basketball Wives” Los Angeles cast gathered in Code C Boutique on Sunset for a ‘Welcome to LA Soiree’ hosted by cast member Laura Govan. The event was being taped for the upcoming Los Angeles edition of “Basketball Wives,” set to air August 29.

Malaysia Pargo – wife of Chicago Bulls player, Janerro Pargo – stepped out in a Hervé Léger by Max Azria dress that looks very familiar to us and Versace Dvea patent leather double-platform pumps (with a white acetate heel measuring nearly seven inches high).  I am not loving this little grey ruffled bandage dress on her (I still say Stacey Dash wore it best), but the shoes are hot!

Photo Credit: Necole Bitchie

26 Responses to Malaysia Pargo in Hervé Léger at “Basketball Wives L.A.” ‘Welcome to LA Soiree’

1. Annette Bean says:

She looks mad uncomfortable. It’s always obvious when someone feels uncomfortable/awkward, and it does take a way from the overall presentation.

2. Lola says:

Those are Versace, I think the spring 2010 collection *I think*

3. I’m with you, the dress on her is “blah,” but the shoes… LOVE! Simply amazing.

Right!!! The dress isnt the most flattering on her, but the shoes are hotness! I personally can’t/won’t do 7″, but they sure are purty to look at.

those are fierce! 7 inches is a little ridic, but i would definitely get the style in 4 inches. i’m excited about the LA season.

5. Shea says:

You never look as hot as you think you do when you are wearing shoes you can barely walk in. I’ve tried and I wasn’t too cute.

6. If I owned the shoes or could afford them (lol) I would give it a try! But if they hurt my feet then it is over! I’ll pretend I don’t notice the dress. 😉

7. Shelly says:

Oh boy, I would fall in shoes that high! EEEK! They are pretty though 🙂

8. She looks mad uncomfortable. LOL

9. sunshine says:

I love shoes but hmmmm…I dont know about those! lol

10. vonnie says:

that dress looks pretty WOMP on her but those shoes are AMAZING!! why does she look so awkward, what kind of stance is that? she better up the confidence and WORK that look

Yea, that dress does nothing for her. Love the shoes but the way she’s standing in them makes me wonder if she had trouble walking in them or the dress was too tight at the bottom.

I agree.
      I mean, you’ve gotta be a beast to walk in 7″ and look graceful while doing so. But if u can’t do it then…. maybe you shouldn’t try.
      Cute shoes, nevertheless!