LaLa Vazquez Anthony Designs for ShoeDazzle

LaLa Vazquez Anthony Designs for ShoeDazzle

Shaunie O’Neal isn’t the only celebrity who’s got the design bug these days.  Actress and television personality LaLa Vazquez Anthony took to twitter last month to let us know that she is now a part of ShoeDazzle’s “Celebrity Shoe Design Program for Charity.” She designed a black and white cut out snakeskin bootie that she named the “Ooh La La.”

The shoes hit the net last Friday with 100% of the proceeds going to one of LaLa’s favorite charities, Community’s Child. Says LaLa, “I designed every part of it. Its one of my favorites. I hope you like it!”

Well… do we?

13 Responses to LaLa Vazquez Anthony Designs for ShoeDazzle

1. Tami says:

Now thats a nice shoe! Maybe Shaunie needs to get some pointers!

It’s a pretty design I just don’t know what the heck I would wear it with. Love it with her cobalt blue bottoms though

3. Lois says:

Not sure I would wear them but there’s something about them that make them POP! Good job Lala

hmm these are a bit much. i like snakeskin, but sky-high boots like those tend to be so uncomfortable!

Yeah, these look like the kind of boots you put on to sit down at the bar and have a drink, or take some pics and then change… but not for long time walking. Cute to look at though.

5. They look good if they are paired with something fab — black, white, pink — any outfit with those colors in it are fair game.

Never thought about pairing them with pink. That could be cute. I wonder how they look in person…? I wish they were carried off-line too. ShoeDazzle makes it so hard to order. You’ve gotta complete that whole matching-survey thing. Very annoying.

6. Hmmmmm…….. I KINDA like it…..