Kardashian Kollection for Sears

Kardashian Kollection for Sears

UPDATE: Check out my review of the Kardashian Kollection HERE.

Behind-the-scenes at Kardashian Kollection photo shoot | Photo Credit: Khloe Kardashian

In other fashion news, since we’re on the subject of celebs designing, thought I’d share a few photos from the Kardashian Kollection.  The Kardashian sisters teamed up with Sears and Bruno Schiavi’s international fashion house, Jupi International, to launch their line, which features apparel and intimates, belts, shoes, handbags, sunglasses, and jewelry.  The collection reflects the styles of Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe, which means body-con silhouettes, fun, bold prints, and sexy blazers!

Photo Credit: Sears

The ladies celebrated the launch of their collection yesterday at The Colony in Hollywood, California.  The line went live online this week and will be available in Sears stores nationwide  starting August 25th.  Everything from the Kardashian Kollection is  under $100 dollars and, believe it or not, some pieces have already sold out!  So if you’re as impressed with this new  collection as I am, you’d better act quick.

Use coupon code KARDASHIAN for 30% off.

29 Responses to Kardashian Kollection for Sears

1. Melissa says:

I’m not a regular Sears shopper, but I was interested in seeing the collection. I tried on a few pieces last week. The dresses are figure-flattering and sexy, and I loved how comfortable the jumpsuit was.

You look amazing, and thanks for sharing that link! I’m actually working on a review (as we speak) of the 3 pieces I bought from the Kardashian Kollection, so be sure to stop back in a couple days to check it out! 🙂

2. I love the promo shots but I can’t wait to see it in person because Sears is notorious for cheaply made clothing. I probably won’t spend that kind of money in Sears (regardless of quality); I’d have to really love it! Can’t wait to see your future posts/pics of the items to see how it looks on real women. I’m loving the animal print though.

I totally agree – Sears has never been a store I would step foot in for anything beyond automotive parts.

But GIRL!!!! Girl! *smh* The collection is bad. I’ll have the post up by the end of the week, but I encourage you to go in person as well, so you can actually hold the material in your hands and experience it for yourself.

Everything is on sale now…. no way was I paying those original prices for that stuff, cute or not. I mean, at the end of the day, it’s still Sears and that’s just not okay with me.

P.S. Love, love, love the animal prints too!

3. Jg says:

Girl what do you mean good authority ? That collection is fierce and well made IN PERSON!!! only thing is it’s EXTREMELY over priced. Not realistically affordable for Sear. Jessica Simpsons collection is just as hot but way more affordable!

JG, its funny that you should mention that because I actually picked up a few pieces from the line, and am inclined to agree with you. The clothes are for the most part extremely high quality (which definitely came as a surprise to me) and don’t come off as cheap or poorly made.

I’m actually in the middle of a review of the collection even as we speak! Its gonna be a 3 part series, and I’ll be featuring each of the outfits along with my thoughts on each look. I’m really excited about it and should have the first post up in a few days, so definitely swing back on by, cuz I’d love your feedback!

P.S. Totally agree with you that they were tripping with those original prices. Not that the quality and workmanship isn’t worth that, but sorry, folks don’t go to Sears to spend that kind of paper! Now if they had collaborated with Macys perhaps that could have been a more realistic price point. But $99 for one dress in Sears? No ma’am! That’s why I waited to purchase and got everything in store for 30% off. #SCORE

They’re beautiful but this collection frightens me. I have it on good authority that these clothes look cheap and cheesy in person. Yawn

Oh no!!! Really? They actually “look” high quality, and most of the pieces are $99, which isn’t exactly cheap. Wow, that’s disappointing to hear.

5. They also coulda tailored the sleeves on Kourtney’s jacket. It’s too long…

6. sunshine says:

Love Love it all!

yay for them! i’ll have to check it out, too. the fact that it’s at Sears kind of scares me, lol, but the good thing about the Kardashians is that you can trust they won’t have you looking crazy. what a great brand they’ve built for themselves!

i like kim’s 2 dresses, too, but i tend to favor her style probably because we have the most similar body types. that blazer is hot! although i’m a little annoyed that leopard print is coming back in….

Why are you annoyed with leopard print coming back – lol? I love animal print. To be honest, I never quite let it go! What, it was out? LOL!!!
      Yeah, Sears is super suspect …. i’m surprised that they teamed up with them. But this may be just the collaboration Sears needed to really change their image and put them back on the map. However, Im eager to get my hands on some of these outfits to really assess the quality. That’s the real test.

• Bika says:

lol yea, this was DEFINITELY a good move for sears. haha ugh leopard print just annoys me. it can just look so trashy…esp when people like snooki wear those skin tight leopard print dresses, with long hot pink acrylic nails. but when it’s worn in moderation/a single piece, i guess it can look fierce.

i’m soo excited for you to do that blog! make sure you tweet one of the K sisters, so hopefully they retweet/tweet you back >:0 one step closer to me meeting one of them! lol

Hahaha! Yeah, i agree – leopard can look very trashy, cheap, and gaudy on the wrong person. Less is definitely more when it comes to animal print.
        I will tweet them if my post is positive… however, since folks have already heard that the clothing might be thin/cheap, i will have to report that if i have that same experience. Soooo, it depends on the results of my review. lol. But don’t worry, if i ever have the opportunity to meet any of them, you’ll be the first to know!

8. I really love them and their style. Man, they are really milking the whole business aspect of their brand, aren’t they?! Gotta love it and can’t knock the hustle. Not at all.

Love their style too!!! Each always wears things that are flattering to her, and that’s so important. Can’t wait to try this collection out.

9. osato says:

Im loving this, I will definitely have to check the collection out. btw I think they all look great.

10. Shey says:

I actually like the clothes but khloe shouldn’t do the tilted down chin look. It makes her brow look manly. When she looks straight, like in the last pic, she looks really pretty

11. I kinda want that jumpsuit..and (dare I say)..those two dresses that KIM has on. Why is Khloe always ill-positioned in photos? They just be playing her to the left. LMAO!