“Basketball Wives” Season 3 Reunion Fashion Round-Up

“Basketball Wives” Season 3 Reunion Fashion Round-Up

Basketball Wives Season 3 Reunion Show aired last night and, while the bickering and cat fights were rampant, so was the fashion!  A popular look for the night was the bandage dress by French fashion house Hervé Léger and, of course, the ladies were loving those red soles.  Part I of the reunion show was quite entertaining.  I’m looking forward to seeing the drama resume next Monday!

Shaunie O’Neal color-blocked in a custom, one-of-a-kind dress conceived by her stylist, Mr. Bradshaw, and Atlanta-based designer Nicci Hou.  Shaunie’s look was completed with earrings by Tina Summer, a BCBG 3 finger ring, and Francesco Sacco shoes in “Haute Pink.”

Evelyn Lozada, who twitpic’d a sneak peek of her look to her followers last month, rocked the Hervé Léger Spring 2011 Silver Cut Out Dress with blue Christian Louboutin Daffodil Watersnake Pumps.

Suzie Ketcham kept it simple in a pink cut out Petal Alexandria Hervé Léger bandage dress.

Tami Roman was pretty in a blush pencil dress.

Royce Reed stepped out in a replica Hervé Léger 2011 Two-Tone Strapless Bandage Dress. The dress features staggered color blocking in grey and yellow.

Meeka Claxton kept it classic in a little black dress with corset top and tulip skirt.

Jennifer Williams paired the Hervé Léger Resort 2011 Red Fringe Dress with Christian Louboutin Madame Butterfly Peep Toe Leopard Print Pumps

Photo Credit: VH1

Whose look did you like best, and who would you have preferred to see in something else?

41 Responses to “Basketball Wives” Season 3 Reunion Fashion Round-Up

1. Hallie says:

I’m totally loving Evelyn’s dress and shoes and also Shaunie’s. so sick of every single celebrity, thick, thing, curvy, straight, rocking bandage dresses. Yeah, the rest didnt really do it for me.

2. judy09 says:

where did suzy get her earrings?

3. Kay says:

Does anyone know who makes Tami’s shoes?! LOVE THEM!

4. StyleGuy says:

Just an FYI Royce’s dress is not Herve Leger. Yet again this year she chose to do a knock off. It’s actually available in retail stores all over Miami. It does not appear in HL’s collection.

Thanks so much for that info. Funny, when I was looking for the dress I couldn’t find it on any official Herve Leger retail site, but I did find it on several replica sites. So that explains it!

5. They all looked fab, didn’t they? I’m totally loving Evelyn’s dress and shoes and also Shaunie’s. Oh, and Suzie’s too b/c I love all things pink!

6. Cam says:

Royce and Evelyn worked it out fashion wise for me. I think Tami’s look would have worked better is her hair pulled back.

Hey Cam!
      Yeah, ditto, I wish Tammi’s hair was different altogether. I wasn’t a fan of the long auburn weave/wig. Her hair looked so pretty all season, so what was that about?
      Her dress was cute, although i would have liked to see a bit more color on her.

7. sunshine says:

I love jen and eve’s shoes! I love love shaunie’s dress. I like how eve threw in the blue with that silver dress and jen with the leopard and peach. Awesome!

8. I agree with Mimi! I like Jennifer’s look the best but she won be default cuz i think she is sooo pretty. Tami… NO!

Yeah, you all know that im always team Jennifer. Her fringed dress was cute. Tammie’s wig (or weave?) was so bad i was distracted. It amazes me that she looked so pretty throughout the entire season, and then for the reunion show didnt have it together. smh

9. Stacie says:

Actually, I take that back. Shaunie’s shoes are cute (after looking at them again), I just don’t think it goes well with the dress as far as the color of them

Right! I would have liked to see a different shoe (or at least a different color) with that dress. The dress is so vibrant, she could even have gone with a nude pump and that would have worked for me.

10. Stacie says:

Well you already know I am a huge fan of Evelyn’s dress, as I blogged about it when she leaked a sneak pic of the dress on Twitter. I loved Shaunie’s color blocking dress. I don’t know if i would have paired those particular shoes with it though. It looks like it could be a pair from her Chinese Laundry line which I wasn’t impressed with at all. Jen’s dress was cute and coral is one of my favorite colors. The rest were just “blah” to me.

I liked the coral color of Jen’s dress too! I’m a huge fan of color blocking, but something about Shaunie’s dress didnt sit well with me. Yeah, the rest didnt really do it for me. I thought the outfits from last year’s reunion were cuter.

11. Lois says:

I wasn’t too impressed with anyones look per say but I loved the shoes 🙂

Hmmm, that seems to be the general opinion on their fashion. Perhaps then my question should have been posed, whose outfit is the worst, lol. It’s not that they were bad, per se… just boring and unoriginal. Im so sick of seeing these daggone bandage dresses everyone, Meeka’s outfit was just plain boring, and not sure what Tami was doing but it was okay. Would have liked to see a bolder pop of color. Yeah, the shoes were nice, but would like to see something besides CL on Evelyn and Jen.

12. Mimi says:

I wasn’t particularly thrilled with any of their getups. I love Jen, I think her makeup and hair was great. Now that darn Tami on the other hand needs to head back to the drawing board!

i think i might like suzie’s soft, pretty look the most! it really flattered her and softened that long, harsh head of hers lol. shaunie’s color blocking is a bit too…blocky lol. less is more and it’s a lot going on with that dress, the shoes, and her hair. love evelyn’s blue suedes of course, but it was a little predictable. *everyone* is getting those shoes now, so to wear them on the show isn’t as exciting, vs. just wearing it out to a lounge or something. anyway just my opinions! who was your favorite?

I agree with all your assessments!!! I’d like to see Evelyn in something besides CL. I think once or twice i’ve seen pics of her in YSL, but im like dang girl. She works in a shoe store, so i know she’s gotta own more variety than that! Yes, Shaunie is a little bit harsh and “blocky,” lol. And i dont think there’s anything that will de-elongate Suzie’s head… but i do like the pink on her. Goodness, i dont really have a “favorite.” I was pretty much underwhelmed by everyone’s look. Im so sick of everyone in Herve Leger. Hmmm, maybe I liked Jen’s, because at least the fringe gave the dress a different and unique look.

• Bika says:

right..bandage dresses are getting a little played, now that you mention it haha. there are so many other flattering looks!

Ugh!!! God, I am so sick of every single celebrity, thick, thing, curvy, straight, rocking bandage dresses. Okay, we get it! They’re flattering to the figure. Fine! But dang, give it a rest already. lol

14. Im digging Jenn’s pumps and Eve’s pumps….SO HOT