Swimming in the Nude

Swimming in the Nude

Is there anything sexier?

Photo Credit: Santa Banta

Nude Bikini With Suede Overcoat – Salvatore | Shimmering Brocade Corset One-Piece & Egold Lamé Bikini – Elie Tahari

Photo Credit: Kontrol Magazine

“Single Ladies” co-star, LisaRaye McCoy, covers the July/August issue of Kontrol.

Photo Credit: Cool Spotters

Ksenia Kahnovich Models Emilio Pucci Asymmetric Cutout Swimsuit

Photo Credit: DSquared2

Lusty Bathing Suit by Dsquared2

Photo Credit: Zimbio

Naomi Campbell Models Rosa Cha by Amir Slama Runway

Photo Credit: In Style Swimwear

Stardust One-Piece

11 Responses to Swimming in the Nude

1. Dibrino says:

Beautiful swimsuits…so glad that warm weather is on its way back

2. Unless I marry well and my husband pays for a little laser on the tummy, I don’t see myself in a two-piece anytime soon. I love that I’ve been able to find really sexy (and scandalous) one-pieces though. LOL.

But… those nude pieces are so cute.

3. Shelly says:

OOH I LOVE nude!! I am suddenly feeling a bit “round” looking at these photos! 🙂

wow naomi still looks fierce. esp since she’s like 48 or something now lol. not sure about the ALL nude outfit. but a nude piece here and there looks great. it looks good on naomi because she is brown, and contrast is beauty! when it’s just one monotone color it looks strange.

Yeah, you’ve gotta have the right complexion to pull this look off. Naomi does look great! I hope her attitude has gotten better with age as well.

• Bika says:

hehehe yea. hopefully she’s controlled that anger–if that was the case. i am hesitant about believing the random gossip articles i read, esp about celebs of color. u just never know how someone is until you are with them personally.

I’m that way too, but the reports about her temper tantrums and staff-abuse have just been so consistent over the years… after a while you start thinking there’s gotta be some tiny kernel of truth to it. *smh* lol

Ugh. I used to love bathing suits, now I hate them. I’ll never be thin again. BOOOO