Smurfette Models Designer Accessories for Harper’s Bazaar

Smurfette Models Designer Accessories for Harper’s Bazaar

What 80’s baby didn’t love the Smurfs, and especially the most glamorous of them all?

I was tickled pink blue to learn that Harper’s Bazaar has featured Smurfette – in her signature white dress – modeling luxurious fall 2011 accessories, from Marc Jacobs’ polka-dot $4,695 fur handbag to Lanvin’s $1,720 felt hat, in their upcoming August issue. The magazine hits newsstands July 12th.

Photo Credit: Harper’s Bazaar

Smurfette in Louis Vuitton

Smurfette in Dolce & Gabbana

Smurfette in Marc Jacobs

Smurfette in Lanvin

18 Responses to Smurfette Models Designer Accessories for Harper’s Bazaar

1. Stacie says:

My mom was telling me about this spread the other day because she subscribes to Harper’s Bizarre. She said she and my dad were rolling. The Smurfs used to be my and my dad’s favorite cartoon. We used to get up and watch it every Saturday morning. So he was quite tickled by the pics, lol

lol, that is too cute that your mom saw it first! yeah, i remember me and nabs used to watch the smurfs every saturday as well. it was like the only cartoon we were allowed to watch, so we were so into it!

2. Lois says:

I love the smurfs especiially ms. Smurfette lol. This is a cute concept!

3. nabs says:

lol!! this was such a silly, yet cute, idea!! at least they didnt have to pay for a model, smh, lol.

LOL!!! True! Although im sure there were some trademark fees associated with using Smurfette – but good promotion for the upcoming movie, so perhaps a fair trade off!

4. Awww… love it! Can’t wait to check it out when it hits the news stands.

Um, what happened to her? Maybe it’s mommy brain but I remember her quite different LOL

6. Nella says:

Oh, she is just too cute! 😀 I love the Marc Jacobs outfit on her!

7. OMG!!! *squeeling* I LOVE HER!!!!

8. vonnie says:

i love the marc jacobs and lanvin looks! so fun