Feeling Blue

Feeling Blue

From cobalt to cornflower, I’m feeling all shades of blue right now.

Photo Credit: Elle

l to r: Bottega Veneta, spring 20113.1 Phillip Lim, spring 2011Fendi, spring 2011

Donna Karan Spring-Summer 2009 Collection | Photo Credit: Donna Karan

Diane von Furstenberg Resort 2012 | Photo Credit: DVF

“Gossip Girls” Blake Lively in Adam Silk Double Strap Playsuit at 2009 CW Upfront in Madison Square Garden | Photo Credit: In Their Closet

“Basketball Wives” Jennifer Williams hosting Gold Room Thursdays in Atlanta in a strapless, cobalt blue mini-dress | Photo Credit: ATL Pics

Jennifer once again – pretty in blue | Photo Credit: Unique Photography & Design

Turquoise Grecian Shemesh Silk Chiffon Dress | Photo Credit: Delightful Shopping

This baby blue silk chiffon gown from The Blonds Spring 2011 collection was featured in Nicki Minaj’s “Moment 4 Life” video

Blumarine Spring-Summer 2011 Collection  | Photo Credit: Blumarine

Tatyana Ali at the 2011 4th Annual Essence Black Women in Hollywood Luncheon in an aquamarine bow detailed dress by Oliver Tolentino. | Photo Credit: Getty Images

Yakini in silk one-shoulder top from Bebe (circa 2007) with Tommy Girl jeans

23 Responses to Feeling Blue

1. janam says:

Please give me info on where Jennifer bought that gorgous blue dress. I have been looking for one like this for the Kentucky Derby.Already found the perfect hat. thanks!

2. Janette Curry says:

And yes, Blake’s romper is cute. LOL!

3. Blue is my favorite color so I am ALWAYS feeling it! LOL. You look lovely as usual. Tatyana Ali’s dress is HOT!

Girl, I am just recently falling love with blue – I’ve been missing out!
      Oh, I just adore everything about Tatyana. She can do no wrong in my eyes.

4. how fun is Blake Lively’s outfit…really hot!

5. I think Jennifer Williams is your girl crush. LOL

6. Nika says:

that Romper!!! (*drools*), blue is a very pretty color for summer. You look great as always 😉

Blue is one of my go-to colors. I hope Blake Lively enjoys those boobs before some baby comes along and ruins them. You look beautiful in blue dahling.

8. I am SO feeling that Adam silk double strap playsuit on Blake lively! Wowsa! And let me say how much I love it when you include pictures of yourself in these posts. Work it, Lady!!!

lol!!! thanks alicia. yeah, i try to throw one in there every now and again – personlize it a bit, so it isnt just a random collection of folks and fashion that i like.

9. You look so cute!!! I just got a dress like the Donna Karan one! I only picked b/c of the color.

yessss!!! i really like that color. it looks so much like green, but the description indicated that it was indeed a shade of blue. gorgeous, whatever it is!

10. Shelly says:

Girl, I am loving all shades of blue! The romper is so cute and I am freaking out that Tatyana Ali looks so mature! I am serious though, I think YOUR photo knocked all the others out and I am not just saying that!

Love Jennifer’s blue dress, but those shoes are a no go. Also, love that playsuit that Blake was rocking.