Soft & Feminine Spring-Inspired Eyes

Soft & Feminine Spring-Inspired Eyes

Photo Credit: Lockerz

Yesterday my favorite basketball wife Jennifer Williams tweeted a picture of herself before she left the house for an interview.  I was loving her pretty lavender eyes!  Since the eyes are all about color this spring, I consulted with my friend, Danielle of The Style & Beauty Doctor, for advice on how to create a similar look.

Says Danielle, “It looks like she might have a mix of purple shadows like Make Up For Ever #92 and #9 on her eyes with NARS Taj Mahal blush on her cheeks, and a lipstick like YSL Rogue Pur Couture in #9 Rose Stiletto.”

Sweet!

Thanks Danielle – you are the makeup doctor for real!  Find Danielle on the web:

Website: thestyleandbeautydoctor.com
Facebook: facebook.com/TheStyleandBeautyDoctor
Twitter: twitter.com/StyleNBeautyDoc
YouTube: youtube.com/user/styleandbeautydoctor

17 Responses to Soft & Feminine Spring-Inspired Eyes

1. Hello! I came across you blog while looking up some old pic on my blog, I was the makeup artist for Jennifer during that show and actually did a break down of her look on my blog.

There were some great guesses on here! You ladies really know your stuff!

she’s my favorite bball housewive too. and i loveee that look! can’t wait to try it out b/c i have those colors. i love royal blue because it really compliments brown skin. great post!

3. Mrs. Pancakes says:

I’m not sure if I could pull this look off but she looks lovely!

4. Mrs. Pancakes says:

I have only seen one episode but she went through a lot with Mr. Williams.

I would need a serious professional to pull off anything like this. I do love it though.

6. nabs says:

that is really, really pretty!!!

7. What I like MOST about this is that she has on black eye-liner (my fave!) to make her eyes pop, then she puts the eye shadow all around. It compliments that dramatic eye-popping effect very nicely. I’m totally gonna copy that look this weekend for my friends bday party. LOL.

Alicia, I’m a fan of liner too, and I noticed that as well. Girl, you should totally rock it this wknd. Take pics, i’d love to see! 🙂

8. Shelly says:

It is a gorgeous look! I really wish I could afford to buy me some fancy make-up. Then again, I don’t go anywhere to be dolled up like that. I need to change that stat!

lol, Shelly same here. I’ve actually got the colors at home, in my makeup case… but rarely an opportunity to wear them. Working on changing that too!

I have been wanting to try a look like this for some time. Might have to experiment this summer.