Luxury Manicure

Luxury Manicure

A swanky nail art bar in London is now offering the most expensive manicure in the world.  For a cool $51,000 your nails will be adorned with 10 carats of sparkling diamonds.  Owner Cherish Angula states: “The iced manicure encapsulates the ultimate luxury treatment for women.  It oozes absolute fabulousness with no frills, just diamonds!”

No frills, eh?

When I made a New Year’s Resolution to keep my nails beautiful this isn’t quite what I had in mind.  I’m not a fan of polish so I’ve strived to always have hand and cuticle cream on my desk, and to keep my nails shaped.  Looks like I need to step it up.

Photo Credit: Cherish… Me

30 Responses to Luxury Manicure

1. Nita Sosa says:

I however will stick to my clear Sally Hanson “hard as nails” over my natural nails. Wow, that is just kind of intense! Definitely only for the woman who never uses her hands! Intense is a good word!

2. Rhonda Albom says:

Wow, that is really cool. Happy Wordless Wednesday! 🙂

3. Nicole says:

So pretty but I’d rather have diamonds on my jewelry and not on my nails!

4. TheAL says:

Wow, that is just kind of intense! I have to get a lot of manicures for my work, but I confess this one is not on my list right now! 🙂

5. Dawn says:

I’m disappointed that you can’t seem to bring yourself to spend $51,000 on fingernail diamonds. Come on–it’s the ONLY way to take care of and show off your nails! 😉 Happy WW!

6. Joules says:

Those are stunning! I wish I was the kind of girl to rock fingers like that, but in truth I never even paint my nails and I hardly even ever file them.

lol, i’m awful about keeping mine up too – hence why I made that resolution.

but yes, they ARE stunning, aren’t they? i’d love to see how they actually look in person.

7. Allison says:

Ooh gorgeous! I can see that being a new trend in weddings (if it’s not already!). Very pretty!

8. Beautiful but so not practical. I can’t even remember the last time I had my nails done in a salon!

9. Can you imagine how you’d feel if you chipped that manicure? Definitely only for the woman who never uses her hands!

10. I gotta admit, that’s a hot manicure. But errr… really? Diamonds on finger nails? I think not!

11. Shelly says:

I think the manicure is gorgeous. I however will stick to my clear Sally Hanson “hard as nails” over my natural nails. The end. 🙂

12. SiBonita says:

not gonna lie — those are fly!! but as bad as i am with manicures and chipping my nails…all it takes is one careless swipe, and boom, a couple of g’s laid out on the ground, scraped on a wall, etc., lol! i, too, prefer to just keep it simple. but again, i still think this is really pretty!

13. That is crazy! I will stick with Rhinestones!