Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon’s Luxe Baby Nursery

Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon’s Luxe Baby Nursery

This week Mariah Carey and hubs Nick Cannon revealed their Bel Air baby nursery in Life & Style Magazine. I’m loving that the twins’ nursery is decorated in green, pink, and cream instead of the traditional pink and light blue.

The ceiling has orangey-pink clouds in a blue sky with golden stars twinkling, and is based on two songs she wrote that are fan favorites: “Underneath the Stars” and “Close My Eyes”

Says Mariah to Life & Style, “I wanted to create a beautiful, tranquil, cozy environment for the babies.”

I say she pulled it off.  How about you?

image source: Life & Style Magazine

14 Responses to Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon’s Luxe Baby Nursery

1. Wonderful post my friend! Nick Cannon is absurd. I lost all admiration for him when he began generating wack diss songs to Em.

lol – not sure if this is a spam comment or a real one, but very funny.

i, too, prefer when nick stays away from music, and focuses on his roles as husband/father/actor/commedienne (in that order – lol)

2. I love it! Aiden would so go ga ga for that giraffe. Can I live there?!

3. nabs says:

although beautiful, i was def smh @ the fact it was such a “first time” mother type of decorum. even before they are toddlers, those flowers are going to be strewn into bits and pieces. i hope she’s not too devastated when they get their hands on some crayons and deface the walls, smh.

i love the fact they are starting off sharing a room, when she clearly has the space to give them their own rooms. i think that sharing a room is such an important experience in any child’s life.

True, I’m sure the twins will each have her/his own personal servant who tails after them with a broom/dustpan/scrub brush to clean up any spills they make, within that same instant.

And yes, Im glad they’re sharing a room too! There’s nothing like the bond that comes through that.

Just wow! Incredibly gorgeous. Although, SO impractical! Her kids are going to tear that place up!

5. Patty says:

She most definitely did! I love the green! 🙂 I’m so happy for her.

6. Cyndi says:

Love it!!! It is so tranquil.

7. Roxanne says:

Beautiful. Opulent. Love that it’s not commercial (your know all that Disney type stuff) and that it’s relaxing. I mean the bright colors that stimulate babies can be used at other times and places. When you take babies to the nursery or get up in the middle of the night, you don’t want that stimulation. But I’m also looking at all the stuff that’ll have to be moved when they become toddlers. Oh Mariah, give me a call sweetie. I had twins, twice.

Yessssss!!!!

So beautiful and opulent. And I agree – I much prefer more serene, peaceful colors in a nursery then loud, bold colors. That can be reserved for the playroom/play space.